Monday, October 12, 2015

My Fleet Week Saturday


My Favorite parking spot for the Fleet Week Air Show was closed. The Pier 39 Parking Structure roof was a great spot to see all the action. SO great that it was blocked off for private parties.
I arrived plenty early so I started walking to find a good spot. I want different angles on the view this year. Found a place up on on hill at Fort Mason. Great View of the Golden Gate and Alcatraz... but not at the same time. A grove of trees blocking the space between. Click the pic for larger view
The First flyers that came into view was supplied by nature.  

U.S. Navy Leap Frogs Parachute Team  were DROPPED off by a C130



U.S. Coast Guard Rescue Demo



Ace Maker T-33




Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s Extra-330 flown by Matt Chapman




Red Star Pilots Formation Team

Michael Wiskus and the Lucas Oil Air Show


Patriots Jet Team Formation Demo






United Airlines 747  737 Demo


Sean Tucker’s Team Oracle Challenger III--- Sorry Larry Ellison, I blew off the Oracle plane to choose a new spot for Blue Angel Viewing.

United States Navy Blue Angels











It was hecka hard to capture the action clearly, those things are fast and loud. I also took a lot of video that I will try to put together into something interesting. But maybe just to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment